Enzymes in Carbohydrate Synthesis by Mark D. Bednarski and Ethan S. Simon (Eds.)
By Mark D. Bednarski and Ethan S. Simon (Eds.)
content material: Enzymes as catalysts in carbohydrate synthesis / Eric J. Toone and George M. Whitesides --
Microbial aldolases in carbohydrate synthesis / C.-H. Wong --
Use of glycosyltransferases in synthesis of unnatural oligosaccharide analogs / Ole Hindsgaul, Kanwal J. Kaur, Uday B. Gokhale, Geeta Srivastava, Gordon Alton, and Monica M. Palcic --
Use of glycosidases and glycosyltransferases within the synthesis of complicated oligosaccharides and their glycosides / K.G.I. Nilsson --
Glycosylation via use of glycohydrolases and glycosyltransferases in preparative scale / Peter Stangier and Joachim Thiem --
Use of glycosyltransferases for drug amendment / Daniel Gygax, Mario Hammel, Robert Schneider, Eric G. Berger, and Hiltrud Stierlin --
a few features of enzymic synthesis of oligosaccharides utilizing acceptor saccharides hooked up to polymer providers / Uri Zehavi and Joachim Thiem --
Galactose oxidase : chosen homes and artificial functions / Adam W. Mazur --
commercial software of adenosine 5'-triphosphate regeneration to synthesis of sugar phosphates / H. Nakajima, H. Kondo, R. Tsurutani, M. Dombou, I. Tomioka, and ok. Tomita.
Read Online or Download Enzymes in Carbohydrate Synthesis PDF
Similar genetics books
John Avise provides a assessment of up to date molecular biology that's particularly obtainable to the 'lay' reader with a few past publicity to the final zone of evolutionary-genetics. The discussions are just a little philosophically charged (i. e. they don't stay inevitably technical) and comment on social, emotional, and theological matters too.
The new literature on entire genome sequences presents considerable proof for the motion of ordinary genetic engineering in evolution. Discoveries approximately usual genetic engineering have coincided with swift growth in our figuring out of epigenetic regulate and RNA-directed chromatin formation. specified awareness should be paid to the function of viruses and comparable so-called "parasitic" parts within the foundation of genome formatting and ordinary genetic engineering services specifically the position of non-random genetic switch operators within the creation of advanced evolutionary innovations.
"Wright's perspectives approximately inhabitants genetics and evolution are so primary and so complete that each critical pupil needs to study those books firsthand. . . . e-book of this treatise is a massive occasion in evolutionary biology. "-Daniel L. Hartl, BioScience
- Plant Transposable Elements: Impact on Genome Structure and Function
- Atlas of Genetic Diagnosis and Counseling
- Molecular genetics of plant-microbe interactions: Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on the Molecular Genetics of Plant-Microbe Associations, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, July 27–31, 1986
- Gene Therapy - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Genetics and Biotechnology of Bacilli
Extra info for Enzymes in Carbohydrate Synthesis
46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. ENZYMES IN CARBOHYDRATE SYNTHESIS Simon, E . ; Whitesides, G. M . J. Am. Chem. , 1989, 111, 8920. Bednarski, M . ; Crans, D. ; Simon. E . ; Stein, P. ; Whitesides, G. M . ; Schneider, M . Tetrahedron Lett. 1988, 29, 427. Hammond, S. M . ; Jansson, A. M . ; Larsson, L. ; Pring, B. ; Town, C. ; Ekström, Β. Nature 1987, 327, 730. Danishefsky, S. ; DeNinno, M . P. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 1987, 26, 15. Bednarski, M . ; Chenault, Η. ; Simon, E . ; Whitesides, G. M . J. Am.
H . Tetrahedron Lett. 1988, 29, 4645. ; Effenberger, F. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 1988, 27, 716. von der Osten, C. ; Sinskey, A. ; Barbas, C. , III; Pederson, R. L . ; Wang, Y. ; Wong, C. -H. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1989, 111, 3924. Alefounder, P. ; Baldwin, S. ; Perham, R. ; Short, N. J. Biochem. J. 1989, 257, 529. Chen, Y. L . Metalloenzyme Chemistry, Master Thesis, Texas A & M University, 1989. von der Osten, C. ; Barbas, C. , III; Wong, C. - H . ; Sinskey, A. J. Molecular Microbiology 1989, 3, 1625.
Current methods for the preparation of dihydroxyacetone phosphate are from dihydroxyacetone by chemical or enzymatic synthesis, and from FDP by in situ enzymatic generation ((5). Dihydroxyacetone phosphate can also be replaced with dihydroxyacetone and catalytic amounts of inorganic arsenate (18). We have recently developed an improved procedure for the chemical synthesis which is outlined in Figure 6. The major improvement is the use of a trivalent phosphorylating reagent, dibenzyl-N, N- d i e t h y l phosphoramidite, in the presence of triazole or tetrazole.