Neisseria meningitidis: Advanced Methods and Protocols by Nadine G. Rouphael, David S. Stephens (auth.), Myron
By Nadine G. Rouphael, David S. Stephens (auth.), Myron Christodoulides (eds.)
Neisseria meningitidis is a big causative agent, world wide, of probably life-threatening meningitis and septicaemia, which hold with them a excessive mortality cost and everlasting actual and neurological matters for survivors. Neisseria meningitidis: Advanced tools and Protocols deals a suite of tools and protocols that replicate the advance and refinement of a number of new applied sciences utilized to the meningococcus as awarded by means of professional researchers. numerous of the chapters during this e-book describe tools that depend upon the gathering of whole units of organic facts, for instance, utilizing the genome to generate transcriptomes, proteomes, and metabolomes. Written within the hugely profitable equipment in Molecular Biology™ sequence layout, chapters comprise introductions to their respective issues, lists of the required fabrics and reagents, step by step, effectively reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips about troubleshooting and averting identified pitfalls.
Authoritative and state-of-the-art, Neisseria meningitidis: Advanced tools and Protocols could be comfortably used to check different pathogens and illnesses and will have huge attract scientific and non-clinical scientists alike; although, there's nonetheless a lot to benefit in regards to the meningococcus and its advanced nature, which in flip maintains to bare the most important information about human biology as well.
Read Online or Download Neisseria meningitidis: Advanced Methods and Protocols PDF
Similar nonfiction_5 books
This publication used to be initially released ahead of 1923, and represents a replica of an immense ancient paintings, preserving an analogous structure because the unique paintings. whereas a few publishers have opted to practice OCR (optical personality popularity) know-how to the method, we think this ends up in sub-optimal effects (frequent typographical error, unusual characters and complicated formatting) and doesn't safely shield the historic personality of the unique artifact.
ROOTS OF knowledge, 6th version, invitations scholars to discover common and present philosophical matters via a wealthy tapestry of views together with the tips and traditions of fellows and ladies from the West, Asia, Peoples of the Americas, and Africa. No different booklet bargains such breadth of multicultural insurance coupled with a transparent, concise, and approachable writing variety.
This is often a sophisticated Readers replica. .. Publicity/MarketingNational tv, radio, and print publicityBook membership fabrics on hand at SimonandSchuster. comSimonandSchuster. com per 30 days e-newsletter featureSimonandSchuster. com characteristic • on-line promotions and featuresOn sale June 28, 2011 • 978-1-4391-0272-5$26.
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: The Abel Symposium 2010
- Loadbooks - 308 Winchester
- The genus Aloe Aloes
- The Michael figure in the book of Daniel
Extra info for Neisseria meningitidis: Advanced Methods and Protocols
79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. B outer membrane vesicle vaccine. Infect Immun 71:1650–5. Rappuoli R (2001) Reverse vaccinology, a genome-based approach to vaccine development. Vaccine 19:2688–91. Frasch CE, Zollinger WD, Poolman JT (1985) Serotype antigens of Neisseria meningitidis and a proposed scheme for designation of serotypes. Rev Infect Dis 7:504–10. Slaterus KW (1961) Serological typing of meningococci by means of micro-precipitation. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 27:305–15. Branham S (1953) Serological relationships among meningococci.
124. Efron AM, Sorhouet C, Salcedo C et al (2009) W135 invasive meningococcal strains spreading in South America: signiﬁcant increase in incidence rate in Argentina. J Clin Microbiol 47:1979–80. 125. Koumare B, Ouedraogo-Traore R, Sanou I et al (2007) The ﬁrst large epidemic of meningococcal disease caused by serogroup W135, Burkina Faso, 2002. Vaccine 25 Suppl 1:A37–41. 126. Traore Y, Njanpop-Lafourcade BM, Adjogble KL et al (2006) The rise and fall of epidemic Neisseria meningitidis serogroup W135 meningitis in Burkina Faso, 2002-2005.
Zughaier SM, Lindner B, Howe J et al (2007) Physicochemical characterization and biological activity of lipooligosaccharides and lipid A from Neisseria meningitidis. J Endotoxin Res 13:343–57. 49. Mandrell RE, Grifﬁss JM, Macher BA (1988) Lipooligosaccharides (LOS) of Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Neisseria meningitidis have components that are immunochemically similar to precursors of human blood group antigens. Carbohydrate sequence speciﬁcity of the mouse monoclonal antibodies that recognize 50.