Neurobiology of Epilepsy From Genes to Networks by Elsa Rossignol, Lionel Carmant, Jean-Claude Lacaille
By Elsa Rossignol, Lionel Carmant, Jean-Claude Lacaille
Neurobiology of Epilepsy: From Genes to Networks is the most recent quantity in the growth in mind study series that specializes in new tendencies and advancements. This validated foreign sequence examines significant parts of simple and medical study in the neurosciences, in addition to renowned and rising subfields.
- Explores new traits and advancements within the neurobiology of Epilepsy
- Enhances the literature of neuroscience by way of additional increasing the tested, ongoing overseas sequence
- Progress in mind Research
- Examines significant components of simple and scientific study in the field
Read or Download Neurobiology of Epilepsy From Genes to Networks PDF
Best networks books
Entire options for laptop Networks (4th variation) by way of Andrew Tanenbaum.
This e-book and its sister quantity acquire refereed papers awarded on the seventh Inter- tional Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2010), held in Shanghai, China, June 6-9, 2010. development at the good fortune of the former six successive ISNN symposiums, ISNN has develop into a well-established sequence of well known and fine quality meetings on neural computation and its purposes.
Advances in networking impression many sorts of tracking and regulate structures within the such a lot dramatic means. Sensor community and configuration falls lower than the class of recent networking structures. instant Sensor community (WSN) has emerged and caters to the necessity for real-world purposes. technique and layout of WSN represents a extensive examine subject with purposes in lots of sectors corresponding to undefined, domestic, computing, agriculture, setting, and so forth, in response to the adoption of primary rules and the state of the art expertise.
- Protein-Lipid Interactions: From Membrane Domains to Cellular Networks, 1st Edition
- [(Optical Packet Access Protocols for WDM Networks )] [Author: Kemal Bengi] [Oct-2012]
- Communications: Wireless in Developing Countries and Networks of the Future: Third IFIP TC 6 International Conference, WCITD 2010 and IFIP TC 6 International Conference, NF 2010, Held as Part of WCC 2010, Brisbane, Australia, September 20-23, 2010. Procee
- Data Networks with Satellites: Working Conference of the Joint GI/NTG working group ”Computer Networks”, Cologne, September 20.–21., 1982
- Advances in Neural Networks – ISNN 2011: 8th International Symposium on Neural Networks, ISNN 2011, Guilin, China, May 29–June 1, 2011, Proceedings, Part III
Additional resources for Neurobiology of Epilepsy From Genes to Networks
NeuroImage 16, 32–40. 1073. , 2006. Hemodynamic correlates of epileptiform discharges: an EEG-fMRI study of 63 patients with focal epilepsy. Brain Res. 1088, 148–166. 098. , 1999. Presurgical evaluation of patients with epilepsy and normal MRI: role of scalp video-EEG telemetry. J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry 66, 69–71. , 2007. The advantage of combining MEG and EEG: comparison to fMRI in focally stimulated visual cortex. NeuroImage 36, 1225–1235. 2007. 066. , 2005. Application of magnetoencephalography in epilepsy patients with widespread spike or slow-wave activity.
1016/S0013-4694(96)95111-5. , 2005. The hidden causes of surgery-resistant temporal lobe epilepsy: extratemporal or temporal plus? Curr. Opin. Neurol. 18, 125–127. , 1998. Clinical utility of flumazenil-PET versus [18 F]fluorodeoxyglucosePET and MRI in refractory partial epilepsy. A prospective study in 100 patients. Brain J. Neurol. 121 (Pt. 11), 2067–2081. , 2006. Nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsia 47 (Suppl. 2), 83–86. x. , 2002. Simultaneous EEGcorrelated ictal fMRI. NeuroImage 16, 32–40.
2012a), and O’Roak et al. (2014) Nava et al. (2014a) Torkamani et al. (2014) and EuroEPINOMICS-RES Consortium (2014) Syrbe et al. (2015) Muona et al. (2015) Weckhuysen et al. (2012), Richards et al. (2004), Singh et al. (1998), Singh et al. (2003), Weckhuysen et al. (2013), and Allen et al. (2014) Barcia et al. (2012), Heron et al. (2012), Ishii et al. (2013), and McTague et al. (2013) Lim et al. (2015) and Nakashima et al. (2015) Alazami et al. (2014) 3 Massively parallel sequencing in epilepsy Table 1 Novel Epilepsy Gene Discoveries from 2012 to 2014—cont’d Novel Epilepsy Gene Discoveries Gene Phenotype(s) # Casesa PURA SCN8A EOEE EE, EOEE 15 >30 SLC6A1 SLC13A5 SLC25A22 MAE EOEE NEESBs, MPSI, EME 6 3a 4a SLC35A2 EOEE, IS 8 SNAP25 STX1B EE Fever-associated epilepsy EOEE, OS, IS, DS, EE 1 6 SYNGAP1 EE, ID, ASD >20 TBC1D24 MPSI, DOORS, EOEE, FE + ID, FIME, PME >15 WWOX EOEE, microcephaly 8a STXBP1 >50 References Hunt et al.