OCA/OCP : Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I study guide by Biju Thomas
By Biju Thomas
Here's the ebook you must arrange for examination 1Z0-031: OCA/OCP: Oracle9i DBA basics I learn Guide
- In-depth assurance of professional examination objectives
- Practical info on imposing and coping with Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of tough evaluation questions, within the booklet and at the CD
Authoritative assurance of all examination ambitions, including:
- Understanding Oracle structure and its major components
- Identifying DBA administrative tools
- Setting up password dossier authentications
- Creating and handling Initialization Parameter Files
- Configuring OMF
- Create a database utilizing Oracle Database Configuration Assistant
- Creating a database manually
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics are usually not integrated as a part of e-book file.
Read or Download OCA/OCP : Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I study guide PDF
Best oracle books
За последние 10 лет книга Oracle PL/SQL Programming издательства O'Reilly's стала бестселлером среди книг по PL/SQL, процедурному языку базы данных Oracle. Снабженная примерами и полезными рекомендациями книнга является незаменимой как новичкам, так и гуру, как разработчикам на Oracle kinds, так и администраторам - используйте PL/SQL на полную мощь.
Grasp Oracle Streams 11g Replication allow real-time info entry and information sharing throughout your disbursed framework utilizing the professional info during this Oracle Press advisor. Oracle Streams 11g facts Replication explains easy methods to manage and administer a unified company facts sharing infrastructure.
Oracle program convey four Recipes presents an example-based method of studying program convey - the ground-breaking, swift software improvement platform integrated with each Oracle Database license. The recipes layout is perfect for the quick-study who simply wishes an exceptional instance or to kick commence their considering and get pointed within the correct course.
- Oracle Database 10g The Complete Reference (Oracle Press)
- Pro Oracle application express
- Cost-Based Oracle Fundamentals (Expert's Voice in Oracle)
- OCA Oracle Application Server 10g Administration I Study Guide: (Exam 1Z0-311)
- OCP: Oracle 10g New Features for Administrators Study Guide: Exam 1Z0-040 (Certification Study Guide)
Additional info for OCA/OCP : Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I study guide
4. A. Primary keys cannot be dropped nor can columns with user- defined data types be dropped without making a table unavailable. 5. A, B, C, D. All the above joins are now specified in the WHERE clause. Previous versions of Oracle supported all these join types other than the full outer join in the WHERE clause. 6. C. The new OEM not only uses a cleaner, easier-to-use two-pane layout, it integrates all the tools previously available through DBA Studio. 7. A, B, C, E. IMPORT cannot reject statistics based on whether the table is partitioned.
28. A, C, E. Oracle9i has four partitioning methods available: RANGE, HASH, COMPOSITE, and LIST. In range partitioning, rows with a range of values are mapped to a partition. In hash partitioning, rows are mapped to a partition using a derived hash value. In composite partitioning, range is used for partitions, and hash is used for sub-partitions. In list partitioning, rows are mapped to partitions based on discrete column values. For information about partition, refer to Chapter 8. 29. B. The NLS_SESSION_PARAMETERS view shows information about the NLS parameter values that are in effect in the session.
In previous versions of LogMiner, the analysis stopped when a corrupted redo log file was encountered. START_LOGMNR procedure notes and ignores the bad block(s). The other new option in this procedure is COMMITTED_DATA_ONLY. With this option enabled, any LogMiner operation will return results only from committed transactions. Backup and Recovery The enhancements to Recovery Manager (RMAN) are numerous. They fall into three basic categories: Persistent configuration parameters General enhancements to backup and restore A redesigned, easier-to-use graphical interface RMAN now supports the CONFIGURE command, which allows the DBA to set the backup parameters persistently across backup sessions.