OCP : Oracle 10g new features for administrators : study by Bob Bryla
By Bob Bryla
Here is the publication you must organize for Oracle's 10g improve examination, Oracle Database 10g: New beneficial properties for directors (1Z0-040). This research consultant was once built to fulfill the exacting requisites of modern Oracle certification applicants. as well as the constant and obtainable educational strategy that has earned Sybex the "Best examine consultant" choice in CertCities Readers selection Awards for 2 consecutive years, this publication offers:
- Clear and concise details at the improvements incorporated in Oracle 10g
- Practical examples and insights drawn from the authors' real-world experiences
- Leading-edge examination practise software program, together with a try engine and digital flashcards
You'll additionally locate authoritative assurance of key examination issues, including:
- Installing and Configuring the Server
- Loading and Unloading Data
- Tuning Applications
- Supporting Analytical Applications
- Backing Up and convalescing Data
- Automating facts garage Management
- Applying safety Policies
- Supporting improve Paths to Oracle 10g
Look to Sybex for the data and abilities had to reach ultra-modern aggressive IT marketplace.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics should not integrated as a part of book file.
Read or Download OCP : Oracle 10g new features for administrators : study guide PDF
Similar oracle books
За последние 10 лет книга Oracle PL/SQL Programming издательства O'Reilly's стала бестселлером среди книг по PL/SQL, процедурному языку базы данных Oracle. Снабженная примерами и полезными рекомендациями книнга является незаменимой как новичкам, так и гуру, как разработчикам на Oracle varieties, так и администраторам - используйте PL/SQL на полную мощь.
Grasp Oracle Streams 11g Replication permit real-time info entry and information sharing throughout your allotted framework utilizing the professional details during this Oracle Press consultant. Oracle Streams 11g info Replication explains how you can organize and administer a unified company information sharing infrastructure.
Oracle software exhibit four Recipes presents an example-based method of studying software show - the ground-breaking, speedy software improvement platform incorporated with each Oracle Database license. The recipes layout is perfect for the quick-study who simply wishes a very good instance or to kick begin their pondering and get pointed within the correct path.
- Oracle DBA SQL Quick Reference (Prentice Hall PTR Oracle Series)
- Expert Oracle SQL: Optimization, Deployment, and Statistics
- Expert Oracle Database 10g Administration (Expert's Voice)
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Advanced Administration Cookbook
- Ocp: Oracle8i DBA SQL & PL/SQL Study Guide (OCP study guide)
Additional info for OCP : Oracle 10g new features for administrators : study guide
We will also discuss how you can use Enterprise Manager to clone Oracle home directories. Configuring a Database Policy Oracle 10g Enterprise Manager includes several out-of-the-box policies that are based on the best practices followed in the industry. The policies are categorized into configuration, security, and storage. The policy rules are given different priorities, such as High, Medium, and Informational. Enterprise Manager compares each host and database in the enterprise with the policy rules and identifies the policy violations for each host and database.
4. 4 The Specify Database File Storage Option screen Oracle 10g supports the following three types of storage for its data: File system Oracle database files are created under the directory you specify in this option. This method is the most commonly used and the easiest to set up. Oracle recommends creating the database files in a different file system that stores the Oracle software or operating system files. The file system could be a disk physically attached to the computer, a RAID/Logical Volume Manager configuration, or an NFS-mounted file system.
In the next section, we will discuss the preinstall checks performed by the OUI before installing the Oracle 10g software, the software components you can install, and the options for creating a database along with the software install. Checking Preinstall Requirements The OUI automatically performs the following verifications (some steps are specific to the Linux/Unix platform): Checks for certified version of operating system software. 8 or higher is supported for Sun platforms. ) Checks to make sure 32-bit Oracle 10g software components are not installed to an Oracle home directory with 64-bit Oracle 10g software and vice versa.