Problem Solving for Wireless Sensor Networks by Ana-Belén García-Hernando (auth.), Ana-Belén
By Ana-Belén García-Hernando (auth.), Ana-Belén García-Hernando, José-Fernán Martínez-Ortega, Juan-Manuel López-Navarro, Aggeliki Prayati, Luis Redondo-López (eds.)
Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) is a space of big examine curiosity, attracting mammoth cognizance from and academia for its huge, immense strength and its inherent demanding situations. This booklet promises a finished evaluate of the cutting-edge regarding crucial technological matters in WSN.
This wide-ranging, reader-friendly textual content covers themes comparable to systems, radio applied sciences, software program applied sciences (including middleware), and community and deployment facets. It discusses the most open matters within each one of those different types, and in it identifies thoughts thought of finest for destiny research.
• finished evaluate of the state of the art of WSN, from to applications
• contains survey of industrial items and options, eu initiatives and study papers
• Identifies the most open concerns and innovations
• Covers criteria and protection law for WSN
• Analyses numerous WSN program eventualities at either software and technical levels
• Highlights the most important problems which can come up while utilizing WSN technologies
• Organised into self-contained chapters, permitting readers to target their particular interests
Complete, state of the art and caused by the paintings of many reknown researchers, this ebook is a useful reference advisor for graduate scholars, researchers, and practitioners who are looking to take hold of the most technological and study demanding situations that force the layout and deployment of a WSN solution.
Read or Download Problem Solving for Wireless Sensor Networks PDF
Best networks books
Whole suggestions for desktop Networks (4th version) by means of Andrew Tanenbaum.
This ebook and its sister quantity gather refereed papers offered on the seventh Inter- tional Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2010), held in Shanghai, China, June 6-9, 2010. construction at the good fortune of the former six successive ISNN symposiums, ISNN has turn into a well-established sequence of renowned and high quality meetings on neural computation and its purposes.
Advances in networking effect many sorts of tracking and keep watch over structures within the so much dramatic manner. Sensor community and configuration falls below the class of recent networking structures. instant Sensor community (WSN) has emerged and caters to the necessity for real-world purposes. technique and layout of WSN represents a extensive study subject with functions in lots of sectors akin to undefined, domestic, computing, agriculture, setting, etc, according to the adoption of primary rules and the cutting-edge know-how.
- A User's Guide to Network Analysis in R (Use R!)
- Optimal Real-time Control of Sewer Networks
- e-Technologies and Networks for Development: First International Conference, ICeND 2011, Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, August 3-5, 2011. Proceedings
- Equilibrium Facility Location on Networks
- Networks of Learning Automata: Techniques for Online Stochastic Optimization
- Opening Networks to Competition: The Regulation and Pricing of Access (Topics in Regulatory Economics and Policy)
Additional resources for Problem Solving for Wireless Sensor Networks
7 EnRoute Sensoria’s wireless network is based on the EnRoute family (EnRoute500). 9 EnRoute400 Features Summary (Compiled from Tranzeo Wireless Technologies Inc. 10 EnRoute500 Features Summary (Compiled from Tranzeo Wireless Technologies Inc. 8 Tmote Sky 27 reliability and security are compromised. EnRoute devices can be used for perimeter protection, bomb detection, mobile radios, emergency services platforms, CCTV, and VoIP, among others. The EnRoute family of products includes the EnRoute400 and EnRoute500 devices.
Com. Millennial Net Home page. com. Moteiv Home page. com.
13 mNodes WSN platforms developed by Ambient Systems (Ambient Home Page) can be used in a variety of scenarios, such as environmental monitoring, farming, building monitoring, patient monitoring, industrial machines monitoring, logistics, and surveillance. The system is composed of Ambient mNodes, Ambient gateways, and Ambient smart tags. 14. System nodes are built from a Texas Instruments MSP430 microcontroller and a 900-MHz-band radio transceiver, both of which ensure low-power operation. The system is able to operate in mesh, star, and hybrid topologies.