Surgery of the third ventricle by Michael L. J. Apuzzo
By Michael L. J. Apuzzo
Read Online or Download Surgery of the third ventricle PDF
Best cancer books
This ahead having a look melanoma biology booklet appeals to a breathtaking viewers. Introductory chapters that offer the molecular, mobile, and genetic details had to understand the cloth of the next chapters carry unprepared scholars in control for the remainder of the ebook and function an invaluable refresher for people with earlier biology history.
This consultant is for breast melanoma sufferers, their spouses and youngsters, and their households, co-workers, and neighbors. the writer hopes to reply to the sensible, lifestyle questions that each breast melanoma sufferer or family member has. The ebook presents info, concepts, suggestions, and idea for every thing from that first biopsy to the five-year check-up.
Gastrointestinal melanoma comprises melanoma of the digestive approach - the esophagus, colon, rectum, anus, liver, pancreas, and different digestive organs. Taken as a complete, there are an expected 250,600 new circumstances within the US. Colon and rectum melanoma is the 3rd best reason behind melanoma and melanoma deaths within the US.
A severe overview our present realizing of camptothecins, their shortcomings, and of the chances for bettering their medical functionality. The authors talk about new camptothecin analog improvement, drug supply concerns for optimizing their anticancer task, and their strength use in various various cancers.
- Understanding Breast Cancer (Understanding Illness & Health)
- Management Options in Breast Cancer: Case Histories, Best Practice, and Clinical Decision-Making
- Cancer Clinical Trials: A Critical Appraisal
- Breast Cancer Screening in Europe (ESO Monographs)
Extra info for Surgery of the third ventricle
Dandy WE: The nerve supply to the pituitary body. Am J Anat 15:333-343, 1913. » 25. Dandy WE: Extirpation of the pineal body. J Exp Med 22:237-247, 1915. 26. Dandy WE: Ventriculography following the in jection of air into the cerebral ventricles. Ann Surg 68:5-11, 1918. 27. Dandy WE: Extirpation of the choroid plexus of the lateral ventricles in communicating hydrocephalus. Ann Surg 68:569-579, 1918. 28. Dandy WE: Rontgenography of the brain after the injection of air into the spinal canal. Ann Surg 70:397-403, 1919.
1 1 1 . Piatt JH Jr, Campbell GA: Pineal region meningioma: Report of two cases and literature review. Neurosurgery 12:369-376, 1983. 112. Powell MP, Torrens MJ, Thomson JLG, Horgan JG: Isodense colloid cysts of the third ventricle: A diagnostic and therapeutic problem resolved by ventriculoscopy. Neurosurgery 13:234-237, 1983. 113. Pudenz RH: The surgical treatment of hydro cephalus—an historical review. Surg Neurol 15:15-26, 1981. 114. Pussep L: Die operative Entfernung einer Zyste der Glandula pinealis.
48. Donat JF, Okazaki H, Gomez MR, Reagan TJ, Baker HL Jr, Laws ER Jr: Pineal tumors: A 53year experience. Arch Neurol 35:736-740, 1978. 49. Drayer BP, Rosenbaum AE: Studies of the third circulation; Amipaque CT cisternography and ventriculography. J Neurosurg 48:946-956, 1978. 50. Ehni G: Pineal teratoma: Report of case. J Neu rosurg 3:86-94, 1946. 51. Ehni G: Transcallosal Removal of Brain Tumors. Motion picture available from American College of Surgeons Film Library or Baylor College of Medicine, 1969.