Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 by Patrice-Anne Rutledge
By Patrice-Anne Rutledge
Get pleased with PowerPoint 2010. Don’t simply examine it: See it and listen to it with step by step video tutorials and worthwhile audio sidebars added in the course of the loose internet variation that includes each utilizing e-book. For the cost of the ebook, you get on-line entry wherever with an internet connection--no books to hold, up-to-date content material, and the advantage of video and audio studying. far more than simply a e-book, this can be the entire support you’ll ever desire the place you will want, for those who want!
Learn quick, study effortless, utilizing net, Video, and Audio
Show Me video walks via projects you’ve simply acquired to see--including bonus complicated techniques
Tell Me extra audio provides sensible insights directly from the experts
Patrice-Anne Rutledge presents functional, approachable insurance that courses you thru getting to know the center gains and strategies had to create compelling shows. New positive aspects include
• Animation Painter–Apply the formatting of 1 animation to a different animation. This button works in a lot an identical method because the layout Painter button.
• Presentation Sections–Divide your presentation into logical sections to simplify navigation and association.
• Video Editing–Use expert video enhancing and formatting instruments at once in PowerPoint with no the necessity for an exterior software.
• Screenshot Captures–Incorporate screenshots without delay from PowerPoint.
• behind the curtain View–Perform universal file-related projects similar to developing, starting, saving, sharing, and printing shows in fewer steps.
• Merge and Compare–Compare and reconcile a number of types of an identical presentation.
• Co-Authoring–Collaborate with others at the related presentation in realtime.
• Broadcast Slide Show–Broadcast your presentation to somebody on the net utilizing both SharePoint Server 2010 or a loose home windows stay account.
• Create a Video–Share your presentation with others as a high-definition, web-based, or cellular machine video.
• record Sharing–Share your record with colleagues real-time and speak with them through immediate messaging utilizing workplace Communicator 2007 R2.
• PowerPoint net App–View and edit PowerPoint displays on the net utilizing the exterior PowerPoint net program.
In addition to those new positive aspects, PowerPoint 2010 additionally deals many enhancements:
• An more desirable Ribbon that's to be had throughout all workplace applications
• More workplace themes
• More SmartArt graphics
• Easier entry to animation tools
• Enhanced slide transitions, together with three-D effects
• Numerous new photograph enhancing features
• Powerful modifying instruments for mathematical equations
• Improved notes printing
• Improved slide exhibit recording functions
• Enhanced language and translation tools
Read or Download Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 PDF
Similar microsoft books
This supremely equipped reference packs hundreds and hundreds of timesaving ideas, troubleshooting information, and convenient workarounds in concise, fast-answer format-it's all muscle and no fluff. become aware of the simplest and quickest how you can practice daily projects, and problem your self to new degrees of Outlook mastery! * construct on what you recognize approximately Outlook and quick dive into what is new * Automate regimen projects, corresponding to backing up your mailbox * set up, synchronize, and archive severe information * customise Outlook-from templates and add-ins the entire strategy to HTML * combine Outlook with Outlook exhibit and different MicrosoftR place of work purposes * Configure Outlook as a Microsoft trade Server buyer * paintings off line or over the web * manage and deal with public folders * aid roaming and cellular clients * increase your personal types and apps utilizing Microsoft visible BasicR for purposes and script
Particular version utilizing Microsoft place of work FrontPage 2003 captures the truth of designing sites with FrontPage at the present time. The emphasis is on how one can layout expert taking a look websites, the right way to continue them present with potent content material administration options, and the way to do either whereas operating towards the the most important ambitions of robust verbal exchange and interplay.
This examination is designed to validate home windows Server 2008 energetic listing talents. This examination will satisfy the home windows Server 2008 expertise professional requisites of examination 70-640. The Microsoft qualified know-how expert (MCTS) on home windows Server 2008 credential is meant for info know-how (IT) execs who paintings within the advanced computing surroundings of medium to massive businesses.
You are shrewdpermanent - and frugal. you don't need to pay for things you don't desire, so the house and scholar version of workplace is ideal for you. yet you DO are looking to get all you paid for. This booklet is helping you just do that. discover ways to use each function of notice, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote, tips to customise them to satisfy your wishes, and the way to get issues performed!
- MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit
- The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-649 Prep Kit: Independent and Complete Self-Paced Solutions
- Office 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Bundle: New Perspectives on Microsoft Excel 2010, Introductory + Angel Printed Access Card for New Perspectives on Microsoft Office Excel
Additional info for Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Click the Organize button, and select Rename from the shortcut menu. • Click the filename, wait a second, and then click it again. PowerPoint converts the filename to an edit box in which you can overwrite the existing name. Closing a Presentation At times, you might want to close a presentation without exiting PowerPoint. This is particularly useful if you have many files open and want to save memory. To close an open presentation, you can do one of the following: • Click the File tab and select Close from the menu.
PowerPoint opens the presentation. Although opening a presentation directly is the most common action you’ll take in the Open dialog box, clicking the down arrow to the right of the Open button provides several other options: • Open Read-Only—Open the file as read-only. For example, if you’ve applied a password to the presentation, others can open it only as read-only. To change and save this file, click the File tab, choose Save As from the menu, and save with another name. • Open as Copy—Open the presentation as a copy of the original.
This is useful if you have a large number of files on your computer. 3. Double-click the presentation you want to open. Alternatively, select the file, and click the Open button. PowerPoint opens the presentation. Although opening a presentation directly is the most common action you’ll take in the Open dialog box, clicking the down arrow to the right of the Open button provides several other options: • Open Read-Only—Open the file as read-only. For example, if you’ve applied a password to the presentation, others can open it only as read-only.